--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bill (William)Simmons"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks, I have just joined and looking to learn more about the
> whole Maharishi thing from the folks who actually live in Fairfield.
> I just broke up with a woman who has been a hard core meditator for
> 25 yrs. I think she's been  totally brain washed by this movement and
> the Maharishi.
>
> I calmly said to her the other day I thought he (Maharishi) was a
> liar a cheat and a fruad. I thought she was going to kill me. I have
> never witnessed such anger rage or hatred in my life.

Sounds like you *wanted* to break up with her.  You
must have had some idea that it would make her angry
to just come out with it coldly like that.

How long had you been together?  Do you want to get
*back* together, or just figure out what happened?

(I know people who go ballistic if you say George W.
Bush is a liar, a cheat, and a fraud.)