Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hello Fairfield
on 8/12/06 6:36 AM, Bill (William)Simmons at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

When I first started dating me she was absolutely convinced
she "levitated" meanwhile I'm down stairs listening to the floor
upstairs squeak like hell as she bounced up and down on the bed. One
things for certain,,,she's got great thigh muscle development.

I used that phase often during my TM career. It’s based on the assumption that Maharishi has a handle on Absolute Truth. The materials in http://tinyurl.com/bt7sp should cause even the most hard core TB to question that assumption. __._,_.___