Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hello Fairfield,,,I'm sensing some defensiveness
on 8/12/06 11:57 AM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You wrote that his "girlfriends" -- plural -- reported that he
ejaculated.  So there are at least TWO reports of this?

Another point: anything short of both ejaculating and showing one's
privates can often be construed as being ambiguous or, at the least,
a he-said-she-said situation.

How many hard no-ambiguiity-to-it instances are there in the Sexy
Sadie files?  Again, I didn't read it as thoroughly as I should have
perhaps but there is, I think you'll admit, a hell of alot of
innuendo and not alot of cold, hard no-ambiguity declarations of
fact such as describe above.  Are they there and, if so, what
exactly is said?

I’m not going to write a thorough review for you, but there were a couple of references to ejaculation. Perhaps one I heard is not in SS. Also, none of the accounts indicate a flaccid, Muktananda-style performance.

Ambiguity is in the eye of the beholder. Some would argue that the entire file is ambiguous. I guess it depends on who you’ve talked to and what you want to believe.