> In a message dated 8/11/06 10:47:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > It's a mothers right to choose. Women have the right to decide if

> > > I don't  know how the heck you'd regulate it. Ban
> > > the aborting of female  fetuses but not male? How
> > > long would it be before you had an  imbalance the
> > > other way?
> > >

> > Ban  anything that can be used to determine the sex of the fetus.
> Ultrasound
> > while the
> > mom isn't allowed to look, would be OK, as long as  the doctor doesn't
> reveal
> > the sex.
> >

> > Why not just ban abortion all together?
> >

> Yeah, in a  country like China. That will work..
>

> Certainly you wouldn't want some politician or dictator telling you what  the
> sex of a child you are permitted to bring into the world or abort  should be.

Which is why the law should be that no-one should be allowed to FIND OUT in the
first
place. That way, no-one gets to tell which child to have or not have.

This isn't a moral issue. This is simple practical social engineering. Indian
and Chinese
Society value males so much and females so little that there's a genuine danger
of skewing
the population in a major way. China already has such a problem due to their
former one-
child-per-family law.