In a message dated 8/12/06 1:24:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Actually, I think no child should be aborted unless the mothers life is
> endangered, any where. However the accepted culture is that women control their
> bodies and reproductive rights and those are considered human rights, not
> political rights. The problem you have with aborting a fetus based on sex is the
> same one I have for aborting a fetus regardless of sex. I call that equal
> rights.

I can't speak for Judy, but I'm talking about social engineering issues here, not moral
issues. My own personal athics concerning abortion should be obvious.
Bingo, and that is why I referred to what you want as central planning. A government telling people what the sex of their children can or can not be by putting limitations on who they can or can not abort.