> wrote:

> <snip>
> > > What Shemp doesn't get is that this has nothing to do with
> > moral/ethical issues, _per se_,
> > > but with the serious consequences of a sex-biased culture
acting
> > as-a-whole to skew the
> > > birth rate in favor of one sex over the other.
> >
> > Of course I get that...it would be a disaster...but, sorry,
those
> > are the consequences of supporting abortion.  And, yes, you
> > necessarily get one with the other.
>
> Um, no, wrong.  What you get without abortion
> is an even worse disaster.

Oh, I see.

Without abortion, we get a greater disaster because more human lives
are created with a pretty much equal number of men and women being
born versus the situation we'd get with abortion along with no law
banning sex-screening which would result in LESS human lives created
with less females than males being born.

Wonderful logic there, Stein.