--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"

<premanandpaul@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Quite, but it would be nice to know where the ruby yantra is
now.
> It
> > > would be educational to see what it looked like, anyone got an
> idea
> > > of how big/small it was.
> >
> > Hi, Paul, when I was in India in the 70's I met many people who
had
> > known, visited, paid respect to and even talked to Guru Dev.
They
> > would only roll their eyes and say it was too beautiful to talk
> about,
> > meeting and being around Guru Dev, that is. They wouldn't talk
> about
> > him beyond that
> >
> > They acknowledged that they also remembered Mahesh back then,
too.
> But
> > they didn't roll their eyes and simply refused to talk about him.

You seem to have forgotten what Muktananda said about Maharishi. He
spoke very favorable about him and his teaching. Perhaps you only
hear what you really want to hear.

I have met several saints in India that speak very favorable of
Maharishi. The last Saint I met was a very old yogi who lived in a
small room behind a cowshed, we actually had to pass the cow to
enter his room in Vrindaban, who had met both Maharishi and Guru
Dev. He described Maharishi as Mahapurusha.
He was a very interesting fellow with what appeared to be a large
following in India, but he could not understand why Maharishi didn't
send his disciples on pilgrimage to the sacred rivers of Europe and
America for darshan. :-)