> So you¹re saying that the ³context² of the TMO is that you have to
lie to
> participate in it, and that she should have abandoned her
principles to get
> what she wanted.

As much as I disagree with such a premise on an ethical level, I am
reluctant to say that it does make some sense, Rick.

Tell me, have you ever "fudged" the truth when you took out a loan
or filled in a credit card appliction?

I have.

I've also "fudged" expenses on my tax returns.

Sorry, it's wrong but so are some of the unfair restrictions and
rejections that would have been visited upon me had I told the black-
and-white truth.

I can't count on my two hands liberal friends I have who are self-
employed who are the first ones to cheat on their income tax.  THEY
ALL DO IT...WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

I got declined on health insurance because I answered the question
about drug use honestly.  I had used recreational drugs for a period
of 8 months that ended in 1969 (and have been anti-drug since) yet
when asked in 1995 whether I used, I answered "yes" and got rejected.

Well, I've lied ever since on that question and I got
accepted...finally.

So, is it justified to lie to get on the course?  Perhaps...

Maybe it depends on how important you think world peace is to
achieve...