> wrote:

> <snip>
> > > And do all the other things that they feel are just as important
> > > or more-so. MMY has always claimed that TM is the best meditation
> > > technique out there. If you no longer feel that way, why are you
> > > trying to get in to do a group thingie with his group? It's easy
> > > enough to organize group meditations with thousands of people,
> > > right?
> >
> > I don't think there is one person on this forum who ever suggested
> > that someone who went into the dome and did anything other than the
> > TM-Sidhi program while there should NOT be denied access.
> >
> > The issue has always been whether access should be denied
> > individuals who OUTSIDE the dome did other practises in addition to
> > their regular practise of TM and TM-Sidhi programs.
>
> Where exactly does Lawson refer to people doing
> something other than the TM-Sidhis program in the
> dome?

I have, several times, in the context of the  saints thing. When *I* took the
sidhis, they
informed us that we were learning to think from a whole different style/level
of
consciousness and that various other spiritual techniques that might not be
detrimental to
meditators might be seriously wrong for sidhas. I rather imagine most people
got
variations of that same spiel over the years and everyone knows how paranoid
the TMO
turned about other gurus/saints after the Robin Carlson thing more than 20
years ago, so
all this breast-beating by the Shiva Ma's and defenders rings rather hollow.