--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>

> > since
> meditate
> > > in

> the
> has
> > > been
> > > desire
> > > meditate
> > >
> > > I don't think it matters for the Movement per se whether this
> > course
> > > is a failure or success, so "the deservability of the Movement"
> is
> > > irrelevant. What matters is what could happen in America if the
> > > Americans do not respond and the ME is not at its strongest.
I'm
> > not
> > > into spreading fear, but suggest you read Lou Valentinos
> > predictions
> > > for 2006. You will find it at : http://www.yogavisionaries.com
> > > And if you are an american I suggest you get into the Dome as
> soon
> > > as possible. If the numbers do not reach 1700, Maharishi could
> say;
> > > well, at least we tried.
> >
> > I disagree. It matters greatly to the TMO whether or not the
course
> > is a failure or success, or John Hagelin wouldn't be sending out
> more
> > fear-mongering appeals to get people here. Image is everthing to
> the
> > movement. Everything. You are the one who brought up the issue
> > of "deservability" and I say the TMO is getting what they
deserve -
> > apathy from both their followers and former followers.
>
> Fine. But if there is a huge earthquake in California this year, if
> another storm, stronger than Katrina hits the US, if the causalties
> in Iraq rise dramatically; who will feel the loss - the americans
or
> the Movement ?
>
> Somehow I am afraid that the cynisism that has griped so many of
you
> have made you out of touch with reality.

Re: But if there is a huge earthquake in California this year, if
 another storm, stronger than Katrina hits the US, if the causalties
 in Iraq rise dramatically.

I though you said you were not into spreading fear? BTW, the
casualities in Iraq HAVE been rising dramatically. Haven't you been
watching the news? I guess everyone is consumed by the JonBenet story.

Re: out of touch with reality

Sorry, but I think it is you who is out of touch with reality if you
believe that the dome numbers have any type of an effect on what
happens in the US, let alone the world.

There is a naturally occurring ebb and flow of life on earth and it
has nothing to do with the number of people sitting in a dome out in
fly-over country. You put way too much self importance on yourself
and the TMO.

And I am now on my way out the door and on my way to the beach for a
week of much-deserved vacation. Aaaahhh... Can't wait to feel those
waves lickin' my toes. Now *that* will be a blissful experience and
make me happy and that happiness will spread to other people and make
the world a better place. Or am I out of touch with reality? :-)