--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>
> > So it is.  For some reason I thought it was John
> > Youells; I had just read a post of his.  Well, I'm
> > glad it was you and not him.
> >
> > Now, please cite specific "bad-mouthing" I've done of
> > people of the South, or retract the charge.
>
> Gee, whatever it was, it wasn't me - (I missed the whole thing) ; -)

Yes, I have *no* idea why I thought it was you.
The post immediately before this one on the Web
was from you, but it was on a different topic.
I guess the name just stuck with me when I read
the next post.  But it was so unlike you, you'd
think I'd have double-checked to make sure you'd
written it.  My bad.  Sorry to drag you into it!