> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Being a grass roots effort, the foundation would run by a
> > "to-be-elected" board of directors (as stated somewhere in the
> > petition info).
> >
> > I would imagine that the people most active in promoting the petition,
> > and donating time and money, in addition to those  most involved in
> > the discussions on the corresponding blog, will be strong candidates
> > to be on the Board. Elections would be by all those fulfilling pledges
> > (perhaps at a minimum of $20, and 5 hours of work).
> >
> > I imagine an inital Board would set up, from memeber / pledger
> > discussions, a set of guielines and foundation documents, etc. Within
> > several years, initial founders may then pass the torch to others --
> > those who are most active, best able to integrate diverse needs, and
> > successful in fulfilling the foundations goals.
> >
> > The purpose of the foundation is to provide a vehicle for the
> > "disenfranchised", service-focussed and spiritual beings in FF, TMO
> > and other groups to pull together to provide a balanced and healing
> > force for soothing TMO excesses and harshness -- and provide a way for
> > all to participate, celebrate and serve in providing a group
> > conciousness field effect for world peace.
> >

> I think such a thing already exists or will soon: it's called the
local TM centers (Peace
> Palaces) and the forthcoming local flying halls.

GREAT! I have been out of touch I guess. So these Peace Palaces will:

1) allow any sidhas to participate in programs in the DOMES or the
peace palaces without any interogation of life outside the domes / palace?

2) have a clear, detailed, immeidate and fully transparent accounting
of all donations?

3) treat all sidhas with repect, dignity and as adults?

When did all this happen?