--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> > <marwincornyarmand@> wrote:
<snip>
> > > not even now. If they really mean what they say - they should
> > > take the first flight to Fairfield - .
> > >
> > You mean like Spare Egg who doesn't even meditate regularly?
>
> I do not really care - I would not be let in even that I have not
> seen other Gurus, but because I am an Independent TM-Teacher. I am
> just fed up by the TBs that seems to be so devoted to MMY, and so
> critical to everybody else. I think they should run when MMY asked
> them to run - in that case to Fairfield. As far as I understand
> this course is for saving the world, not only America. or do they
> not believe in MMY?

It's amazing to me how hard it is for Ingegerd and
some others here to understand that pointing out the
absurdity of a lot of the criticism of MMY does not
necessarily mean "believing in MMY" to the extent
of taking every word he says as Ultimate Truth.

It's as if they see only the two ends of the
spectrum--total belief and total disbelief--with
nothing in between.