> Rick, I had a friend who almost did that, a number of years ago.
She
> got to the Dome a few minutes late, had gone to a lot of trouble
to get
> there, and was seriously ticked.  So she stood outside the doors,
> yelling, "Open up, you b*tches, open up!"  It worked. :)
>
> Boy, would I have loved to have been there for that one.  Talk
about
> vicarious thrills.
>
> Sal

I had a fantasy about the story told here a week or so ago about the
fellow who was in the Dome but the security guards came and, without
incident, escorted him out.  Remember that one?

Well, in my fantasy, when the guards come up to him (he's already in
full lotus position with his eyes closed), he says to the
guards: "well, I'm in here now and I'm not leaving.  If you'd like
to talk with me outside after program and tell me why I won't be
allowed back in in the future, that's fine.  But I ain't budging
now...and if you want a very ugly incident, just try laying a finger
on me.  Now, I'm in bliss so kindly fuck off!"