And one probably could rent / license from Unc the constantly updated
"Non-Pissants" list -- which I am sure UNC could figure out a way that
it could be auto-added/updated to ones e-mail filters.

Though possibly, many will find the  "Pissants" filter list to be more
interesting. And having a higther demand, it may have a higher rental
rate.

Same with Tom T.s "Non-Snakes" and "Snakes" filter lists.

And Jim's "I know this poster is enlightened" filter list and the "i
know this poster is not enlightened" list -- derived by that famous
vedic algorithm: it takes one to know one.

All these filter lists could save readers a LOT of TIME -- and shield
 them from LOTS of ignorance and bad vibes.

A universal checklist filter would be awesome:

"Please check the filters you wish to apply to your search of FFL posts:"

Each Item having an "Include" or "Exclude" option:

FF specific
Spiritual
Pissants
Snakes
Argumentative
Anal
ADD/ADHD
Funny
Insightful
Long
Ego-dripping
Deluded

Ok, lets see, this morning, along with my double latte, skim soy, no
foam with cacoa nugs, i will take

Spiritual
by Pissants OR Snakes
NOT argumentative
NOT Anal
NOT ADD/ADHD
Insightful
NOT Long
NOT Ego
NOT Deluded

Damn, no posts come up. :)

At least I have my latte.

> You forgot one: ³FFL ­ I¹ve never felt so blissful, so Eat Shit and
Die² -