> --- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > on 8/21/06 1:38 PM, curtisdeltablues at
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > My prediction is that anyone who gets on the
> > "enlightened" list will
> > > be banned from future courses.  MMY's organization
> > is not built for
> > > people who claim to have reached the goal. The
> > "only one beard in the
> > > room" rule still applies.  Am I wrong?
> > >
> > That was my response to my friend. The powers that
> > be (and some people on
> > this list) get very nervous when someone claims to
> > have reached the goal.
>
> Yes, they lose all power over the individual that
> realizes there is no individual and, for "them", all
> time ans space are a thought that "floats" in
> consciousness.

Does such an individual really care what the TMO thinks? If they believe that
group
practice of the TM-Sidhis program is worth doing, they keep their mouth shut
and
participate. If they don't, then they move on and don't bother with it. Why
would such an
individual insist on making waves about things that are, by definition,
relatively
unimportant to their own existence?