Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Question on suitability of experiences
on 8/22/06 9:11 AM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

What he's saying makes perfect sense on its face; it's
virtually a truism: to claim MMY-style enlightenment
(not new morning's own definition), you need to meet
the criteria MMY has set for it.

Did I ever say that the people I was referring to were claiming MMY-style enlightenment? Seems to me they are saying they’ve woken up, and are happy to use any terminology that helps to describe their experience. MMY’s often does, and they have that background, so they often use it. But just as often, they use other terminology if it’s more suitable.