--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
[I wrote:]

> What people or organization find it useful to spread false
> qutations from Maharishi on the net ?

Trancenet, for one.  I'm sure it was in TM-Ex's
repertoire as well.

Wasn't false quotations so much as false interpretations
of accurate quotations, i.e., "mantras of personal gods"
from Beacon Light taken to mean names of personal gods.
Fundie Christian groups were big on this one as well.

> And don't they have the resources to at least get the yearing
> correct ?

What's "yearing" mean?