Reply below.

> --- L B Shriver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000"
> > <bmorry2000@> wrote:
> > >
> > > "They are letting everyone in the dome--except
> > LB."  is exactly what
> > > I heard from my marginally on the program friends.
> >
> > snip
> >
> > ********
> >
> > It's such a weird world. Apparently there are
> > actually quite a few people still being rejected,
> > but my case is (I am told) The Gold Standard.
> >
> > If they knew how much it would improve their PR to
> > let me in, I'd be in in a heartbeat.
> >
> > But they don't.
> >
> > L B S
>
> Their loss, L.B.. Why don't you tell John to call MMY
> and ask him if you should be let in the dome? You
> could tell John that he is in no position to accept
> the karma of blocking the good intent of someone who
> wants to get in the dome. Only MMY can decide that. On
> an ATR ('77) I was on many moons ago, someones mother
> was being blocked from attending TTC because she
> taught asanas. When MMY came to see us her son told
> MMY directly about the situation he was surprised. He
> said outloud something like: She can't go to TTC
> because she's teaching asanas? He acted like it was
> the stupidest decision he had ever heard. He turned to
> his secretary and told him to fix it. His mom got on
> TTC right away.

********

Hagelin told me he had taken it as far as he was willing to take it at this
time, having
recently "stuck his neck out" quite a lot.

I do not at this time feel any impulse toward further action, although that
could change in
the future, of course.

I promised myself when I was excommunicated that when I went back into the Dome
it
could only be one way: straight up and clean. In one sense that means no
recanting or
grovelling, but it also means being in a state of equanimity with respect to
the outcome.
When I feel a true impulse to act I will do so, but I am OK biding my time,
even if it means
another 12 years.

L B S