--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<<Hagelin told me he had taken it as far as he was willing to take
it at this time, having
> recently "stuck his neck out" quite a lot.
>
> I do not at this time feel any impulse toward further action,
although that could change in
> the future, of course.
>
> I promised myself when I was excommunicated that when I went back
into the Dome it
> could only be one way: straight up and clean. In one sense that
means no recanting or
> grovelling, but it also means being in a state of equanimity with
respect to the outcome.
> When I feel a true impulse to act I will do so, but I am OK biding
my time, even if it means
> another 12 years.
>
> L B S>>>

Yea, but you're a nice guy.......and I AM NOT....I don't need
anyone... or any "Maharishi".....or any "GOD"....or any
Dome........ever !!!

(I appreciate MMY's program.....as THE best thing...but I do not
believe in his "ALL KNOWING"... just as he does not)...\
...But, I do believe it is time to nail the final nail in the coffin
of the small mind.
I cannot accept it...
I would be HAPPY...to be at risk of "getting my neck CUT
OFF"....never mind "sticking it out" !...by the... Maharishi....if
such he be .... in order to insist that he looks at the photos of
those refused....and then decide.
I am 1000% sure that LBS would be accepted by MMY if he saw LBS.
1000 is an understatement.

Why is john Hagelin a coward???
What is he afraid of???

...that I AM NOT AFRAID OF???!!!