--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> That is my favorite post so far this week!  I'm just wondering if
> "fault apple" preparation are covered in the Vedic cook book cuz I
> never know what season to eat them.
>
> But more seriously Paul please hook me up with the "spy for pay"
> program.  I think I have been doing the kind of work they obviously
> pay for, for free, and it it time to start turning my wolf words (or
> is it volf vords?) into cash.  Please advise.
>
> PS if you read the rant in a German accent it is ten times funnier!

Ve haf vays of making think your mantra innocently!

An old TM teacher friend of mine once told me the story that MMY was keeping
the
German contingent of TM teachers very close to him at some course or another
and that
everyone was remarking on the favoritism. She finally had a chance to ask him
why, was it
because he really liked them?

His answer was basically, Heavens no! I'm trying to keep an eye on them.