I have refined the translation a little, and will continue to do so
as inspiration arises. Hopefully, other translations will emerge soon
which will be help get the meanings clearer:-
http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/upadesh.htm#Gurudevmeditation

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Premanand Paul,
>
> Thank you for another enormous contribution.  Your site on Guru Dev
is
>  tremendous.  And this teaching of his (below) hits the spot.
>
> Jai Guru Dev
> **
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason" <premanandpaul@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Yes Barry2, in this context that must be what he meant and I have
> > ammended the translation to reflect this view:
> > http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/upadesh.htm#Gurudevmeditation
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > at
> > japa
> > muurti'

> > mantra,
> > the
> > compassion
> > vision
> > envisage
> > in
>From
> > stay
> > the

> > > It's important to remember that India being close to the
equator
> > does
> > > not have the varying sunrise and sunset times nor Daylight
Saving