(snip)
> Most people just laugh when I say that and there is no further need
for discussion. For
> those who still appear confused, I elaborate. "They say I have
weapons of mass
> destruction, and they can't let me in because I'm a threat to the
course participants."

> I encourage my friends to reject these empty arguments about the
harm that MIGHT be
> done if the heretic is allowed inside the temple, and to accept the
proposition that In the
> vicinity of yoga, no enemy is found.
>
> The blacklisting program through the years has had substantial,
observable negative
> effects on the community, not the least of which, one might argue,
has been the pathetic
> slide of Dome attendance to abysmal depths.
>
> If the movement leadership is really committed to Superradiance.
let them demonstrate
> their commitment to an Ideal Society by bringing their acceptance
policies all the way into
> Sat Yuga.
>
> L B Shriver

I agree, L B...
To me it seems silly, that a group, which is supposed to be so...
Powerful, that it can purify this whole crazy United States of $$$;
That a few, like a few handful of 'untouchables' or 'lesser than
thou' in the dome(s), will effect anything at all. (I use those
terms, to emphasize that the elitist personality, which seems to need
an underdog, in order to feel superior and loyal to the hierarchy);

The irony is:
The very Unity we are wanting to manifest...
Is destroyed-- Spitting-Apart-- As the I-Ch'ing would say...

Many times, but not always, there are these [younger souls], with
different agendas to fulfill,
They continue to baffle the older souls, who are by nature more
accepting of diversity, and universality.
  A strong need for some people to feel superior than others.
 Wishing to exclude or 'Shun' others;
Shunning is common in many religions based in fear.

Also:

You have to realize that many of the people involved in the TM
movement are working out karma of a most recent past life, in some
cases, not all, having been involved with the Third Reich.
(Particularly the so-called, baby-boomer generation, which encompass
most of Maharishi's students);
 I feel that Maharishi took on some p-r-e-t-t-y heavy karma for
volunteering to work with this group.
R.G.