> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > PS to Barry, no, I am not talking about Jim here- this is
> > specifically straight from the Brahmananda Saraswati frequency.
Even
> > Jim on a good day cannot compare with Brahmananda Saraswati with
> > regards to His power and purity.
>
> PS to Jim.
>
> As much as I like you, I probably consider your
> own ideas of what is true and what is not a great
> deal more valid than I would consider ideas that
> you think come straight from a guy who has been
> dead for over 50 years. :-)

No thought in it- I guess it all depends on how you define 'dead' :-
). Is death truly defined by just the body we have on earth dying?
Or is there a tangible element of life continuing as part of the
death process? Do a Byron Katie type inquiry on that one please, and
see what you come up with...

I've had an active relationship with His Holiness for many many
years.
Is it out of the norm? Sure! Yes! Of course!
Is it absolutely real? Sure! Yes! Of course!

Should I deny it, or not speak about it, or doubt my direct
perception for the last 25 years, just because those who haven't had
such an experience cannot comprehend it, or doubt it?

I appreciate your honest response, though I do think it equally
important to always keep an open mind about such things. The world
is not always as it seems :-)