<premanandpaul@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Okay, it is time for me to own up. I have sensed Guru Dev
behind my
> > > research work since way way back, whether it be wandering in
the
> > > jungle chatting with swamis or trawling the internet or
puzzling over
> > > the meaning of a rarely used Sanskrit word.
> > > I guess I am an unlikely conduit for his teachings, but as far
as I
> > > am concerned, I work on his behalf.
> >

> > Are you claiming that Guru Dev wants you to
> > denigrate Maharishi, Paul?

*********

Paul Mason is just confused, so it is pointless to ask about his
motives, as he does not understand them. Mason has posted here
that "TM brings the light," yet he no longer practices TM. All this
talk of working for Guru Dev is just an attempt to rationalize his
inability to practice a technique which he knows would bring
enlightenment.