> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > remember what Christ said, no man cometh unto the Father
> > (Brahman) but thru me....ie. thur the all seeing 'third' eye.
>
> Yep, I'm sure that is what Christ meant: "me" = 3rd eye.

Very snide. :-)

However, it does bring up an interesting aside. I've
met Tibetan teachers who use an interesting device
to teach a certain type of Anahata-centered meditation.
They just ask people to think "me" and point to them-
selves.

Try it yourself. You didn't point to your third eye,
did you?  Most people point directly to the center
of their chest, right where the heart chakra is,
although I'd bet that a few overly intellectual
types would point to their heads...