Comment below:
**

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"
> <premanandpaul@> wrote:
> >
> > 'Some people say that having taken a guru you should not make
> another.
> > But this doctrine is not of the shaastra, this is [just] mind's
> > imagination. The guru is gone to for [ones own] happiness. Up until
> > when bhagavad (God, Vishnu, Shiva) is gained, up until then you can
> go
> > and change guru. So then we haven't seen any guru-bhakt (follower)
> > always studying in the same 'class' of a guru out of fear. Actually
> it
> > is natural to transfer 'class' and to transfer guru. It is not
> > disrespectful to the former guru, actually the guru's
> dignity/respect
> > has been done, but you will go beyond that study if you get the
> > discipline of new gurus.'
> > [exerpt of 'Shri Shankaracharya UpadeshAmrita' kaNa 69 of 108]
> > translation - Paul Mason © 2006
> > http://www.paulmason.info/gurudev/upadesh.htm#changeguru
>
> And you're posting this excerpt because...?

**End**

Since everyone on this forum has dealt with the issue of where they
(and others they may disagree with) stand regarding their relationship
with Maharishi, whether as their guru, or teacher, or former-guru, or
charlatan, or whatever; and since virtually everyone (if not everyone)
acknowledges that Guru Dev is an umimpeachable authority on this and
other subjects which this forum is expressly dedicated to, it is
patently obvious why Paul has posted this.

And thanks to him again.