> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Sep 4, 2006, at 9:32 PM, geezerfreak wrote:
> >
> > > Good lord people....the paranoia! No, I am not Barry.
> > > I don't who Barry is...
> >
> > Uh, huh, sure, that's what they all say...next thing you
> > know you'll be telling us your name is Bevan Morris or
> > something...
>
> No, I am Bevan Morris.
>
> :-)

Actually, I'm Juan Negro and Geezer is NOT Turq! - Then again, Judy
is not who s/he says s/he is and none of you know for sure what the
HT's agenda is! All any of you know is what goes on in the privacy of
your own heads ... which is some cases doesn't seem to be much. But
that's all that matters, the privacy of your own heads.

Bevan keeps Vlodrop up to date on the loonies here -- and some of the
more one-pointed representatives of what it's all about: but most of
you have no idea which is which.

The interesting thing about paranoia is it discloses just how much
progress you are making, or NOT.