--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> ******************
>
> Any idea on who is still selling the 10 min film of Guru Dev?

**
No, I don't. I have heard that there was a video from a German
television program dealing with India and saints made some time ago
that included all or part of the Guru Dev footage.  Don't know any more
than that.

If anyone does have information re where a copy of that could be
obtained I am interested.  Thanks.

**

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM

<*> Your email settings: