snip
> It's an easy enough thing to dismiss. If you think that samadhi is a
thing to be perceived,
> or that there is a consistent experience that always precedes it,
you're wrong.

> Period. End of story. Move along folks, nothing here to see
(literally).

It's easy for you to dismiss 5000+ years of Indian religious history,
not for me, though I have never experienced the opening of the third
eye surely the principle, (like I have stated) is universal in Yoga and
even in the Bible. (If thine eye be single, thy body will be full of
light) What do you think Jesus was talking about?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/zAINmC/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: