--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "To leave Maharishiji after many years of meditation for
> some other practice is a spiritual suicide."
> -- SriPadbaba, Vrindavan, India, 1990

"I believe Benjamin Creme. He is the one to guide us
in this time of trouble. His prophecies are confirmed.
HE IS NO CON MAN. Over the world he is welcomed with
open arms and hearts. Welcome Benjamin to the show
with open hearts and a longing to make the world a
better place. Through his insight and wisdom Benjamin
will sheperad in a new way of life. HE IS THE REAL DEAL.
I talked to God the ALmighty and He said Benjamin is
doing his work. Ask God yourself, don't be lead astray
by the voices who call him a charlatan, for surely
they are the voices of the devil."
-- anonymous supporter of Benjamin Creme (I wonder who)

:-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: