--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > on 9/7/06 11:04 PM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > Venus,² another

> > heart, but
> > >
> > He used to say all kinds of wild stuff. He read a
> > lot of esoteric books and
> > then parroted the information as if he had
> > personally received it from the
> > Great White Brotherhood.
>
> The last time I saw Charlie was in Iowa City. It must
> have been 1990 or 1991. He gave a long esoteric
> lecture about blood. Just ridiculous. It was the first
> time I realized that Charlie didn't have some sort of
> cosmic pipeline to the truth that so many of us
> thought he had. He also criticised a TM-Sidha who said
> he had taken SSRS's Sudarshan Kriya course by saying,
> "Shame on you. Maharishi has given you the keys to the
> kingdom of heaven. Nothing else is needed." I knew
> that he did not have the TM-Sidhi program and I
> thought out of what authority does he speak? I'll
> always love Charlie, but he was not the great sage of
> truth that we starry-eyed  TMer's thought he was.   >>>

You mean YOU starry-eyed TMer thought he was.
You may have lisetened to Lutes, but you were in the minority there
bud. Most everyone else saw him for what he was...ie. not much.
Maharishi once said long ago that "We love Charlie, but we don't
listen to what he says"
You kept listenting though...
Now you are listening to a half-baked, watered down, less
intelligent, inneffective clone of Maharishi.

OffWorld