Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Help Wanted - Spokesperson Needed
on 9/8/06 2:52 PM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> You still seem silently seething about some perceived slight of
>> Rick's, I am guessing he is on the no lunch list too.
>
> He's definitely on the list, but not because I'm
> "seething" over a "slight."  Once somebody has stabbed
> you in the back, you tend to wipe them off your lunch
> list PDQ and simply make a mental note that they
> aren't to be trusted.  No "seething" required.

As I recall, my backstabbing consisted of telling you I couldn’t be bothered to stay abreast of some long, drawn-out verbal battle you were having with someone. Probably Barry. My trigger finger on the delete button is pretty jumpy when I sense that a post is nothing more than a volley in a spitting contest. __._,_.___