> on 9/12/06 8:04 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > If it turns out that he does (or in this case, has
> > easily a thousand times that many dollars) but hasn't
> > contributed them to the cause that he's trying to
> > convince you to contribute to, you're being had.
>
> MMY certainly has money at his fingertips but I doubt he
> has 2 billion, for two reasons:
> 1. Most of it has been squandered on hare-brained projects.
> 2. His nephews control it and he couldnĀ¹t get it from them
> if he tried.

I tend to agree.

Still, if the movement had a mere 200 million in
assets and invested them/mortgaged them to provide
a meager 6% interest per year, they could still pay
for these 2000 butt-bouncers using only the interest,
without touching a penny of the principal.

It's irrelevant in any case because I think we all
know there's not a ghost of a chance that Maharishi
will ever dig into his own pockets to pay for any
of his plans.

For that matter, I suspect we all know that after
the first month or two the promised 500 bucks will
never be paid anyway, no matter where it comes from.
The donors will probably be expected to keep paying
it to the TMO, but the TMO will never forward it to
the people on the courses.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: