Title: Being in the Golden Domes
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:24:07 -0500
To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
From: Craig Pearson
Subject: Being in the Golden Domes

Dear Faculty, Ideal Administrators, and Staff,

As everyone must know, Maharishi is concerned about the decline in our
Golden Dome numbers. He so dearly wants to establish a large, permanent
invincibility-creating group here - which of course has been our own
cherished goal for several decades at least.

Even without having achieved our national Super Radiance number of 1,730,
we have seen the remarkable positive we've created, both nationally and
internationally. Clearly world consciousness is at a tipping point.

If the numbers have declined because course participants have had to return
home, let's do all we can to make up for that through our own attendance.
Let's resolve to make that attendance perfect, except when someone has
child care responsibilities or is under the weather.

Now, more than ever, it's vital that we all do our program in the Golden
Domes, twice a day, every day. We are the core of the group, the
foundation, the anchor. Course participants may come and course
participants may go, but we have always been the backbone of North
America's largest coherence-creating group.

Nothing could be more important than this. As His Excellency Bevan has said
again and again, this is the most significant thing that has happened to
our University and to our worldwide Movement.

Apart from being in the Golden Domes twice daily, please think of anyone
you can call or write and inspire to come here.

Below is a message that went out to various email lists yesterday. Please
feel free to forward it to your friends. And please sign up on the lists in
the Golden Domes in the category of people who will commit to doing 1-and-1
and do not need financial support to be here.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make this course the great success it
has been so far, drawing Maharishi's attention to us day after day after day.

Jai Guru Dev

Craig