--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just thought of a faster, more accurate way to assess the
> frequency trends of various posters. And its counting the
> whole poulation of posts, not just taking a sample.
>
> For the last 30 days: posts / % of all
>
> Judy       675 / 15.4
> Sparaig    593 / 13.5
> Shemp      331 / 7.6
> Turq       168 / 3.8
>
> Total          / 40.3%

These percentages are consistent for the whole
year so far. Since January 1, Judy has made 3684
posts and Sparaig 3735, constituting 25.19% of
the total posts made to FFL (29,441).

In that same period I made 2005 posts and Shemp
made 2419. Add us into the math and yes, that
constitutes 40.22% of all FFL traffic.

WAY too much! Even though Sparaig and Stein
(sounds like a law firm) post almost twice as
much as Shemp and I, thanks for pointing it out.

I'll be trying to cut down as a result of know-
ing this, but I'll bet if you run the same
stats a couple of months from now, you'll find
that Sparaig and Stein will have actually
*increased* their percentage of the total posts
made. That's the funny thing about some addicts;
point out their addictions and they get even
more addicted to denying that they have them.  :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: