> on 9/12/06 10:07 PM, off_world_beings at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

E by
He is to

> I think it¹s deeply related. It¹s part of the whole package. You
can¹t
> isolate one aberrant aspect of his behavior from the others. All
are
> symptomatic of something. What?>>>

I don't see the correlation.
In fact it is quite the opposite.
Weighing someone in gold and asking to close down the southern
borders of countries is as far away as could possibly be imagined
from a personality that would display the deviousness you are
proposing to attach to it.
 In fact it is almost PROOF that such a person is so far off the
planet, that the shenanigans you are trying to make come to full
flower. are absurd and unlikely for a person that advocates tearing
down the cities and having nice little plastic krishnas to worship.
 You have virtually disproven any argument you have by this very
association above that you make.

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional