A friend kindly sent this to me. If it has already been posted,
please forgive me for not reading all several thousand posts I have
missed. (go all the way to the link at the  bottom)

> [...]
> > >election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S.
> election).
> > >I set the record for fewest numbers of press
> conferences of any
> > >President since the advent of television.
> > >I set the all-time record for most days on vacation
> in any one-year
> > >period. After taking off the entire month of
> August, I presided over
> >
> > >the worst security failure in U.S. history.
> > >I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the
> World Trade
> > >Center attacks and less than a year later made the
> U.S. the most
> > >hated country in the world, the largest failure of
> diplomacy in
> > world history.
> > >I have set the all-time record for most people
> worldwide to
> > >simultaneously protest me in public venues (15
> million people),
> > >shattering the record for protests against any
> person in the history
> >
> > >of mankind.
> > >I am the first President in U.S. history to order
> an unprovoked,
> > >pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a
> sovereign
> > >nation. I did so against the will of the United
> Nations, the
> > >majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.
> > >I have cut health care benefits for war veterans
> and support a cut
> > >in duty benefits for active duty troops and their
> > families-in-wartime.
> > >In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our
> reasons for
> > >attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our
> British friends.
> > >I am the first President in history to have a
> majority of Europeans
> > >(71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to
> world peace and
> > security.
> > >I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical
> Bunker Buster," a
> > WMD.
> > >I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring
> Osama Bin Laden
> > >[sic] to justice.
> > >RECORDS AND REFERENCES
> > >All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are
> now in my father's
> >
> > >library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
> > >All records of SEC investigations into my insider
> trading and my
> > >bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and
> unavailable for public
> > view.
> > >All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my
> Vice-President,
> > >attended regarding public energy policy are sealed
> in secrecy and
> > >unavailable for public review.
> > >I am a member of the Republican Party.
> > >PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN THE
> 2006 MIDTERM
> > ELECTIONS.
> > >PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY VOTER YOU KNOW.

<http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm>http://www.planetdan.n
et/pics/misc/georgie.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional