Not sure quite what you're ranting about, but the
post you responded to was about the Plame case.
Nothing to do with the United Nations.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Fact is, you have to have been a fvkin idiot to have believed any
of
> it in the first place and they must all be brought to trial, dems
> and repubs.
>
> Did any of you redneck Americans realise that the United Nations
did
> NOT go along with this international crime. A crime it was and a
> crime and abomination it shall be remembered for.
>
> They are ignorant fools. I am not the only one who saw through this
> whole farce from the beginning, and it is time to sweep all the
old -
> school morons aside (left and right) and lets have some of those
> intelligent perceptive people running things in the 21st century.
>
> It is over for the zombies. No more zombies, dems and repubs.
>
> The next phase will burn like hell......and purify those useless
> souls off the planet once and for all. It is RIGHT around the
> corner. Ride of your life. Get ready now. The babyboomers better be
> fit for this. Nothing we have seen before is remotely like that
> which is coming.
>
> OffWorld
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
> <willytex@> wrote:
> >
> > It's as if a giant hoax were perpetrated on the country - by the
> > media, by partisan opponents of the Bush administration, even by
> > several Bush subordinates who betrayed the President and their
> White
> > House colleagues. The hoax lingered for three years and is only
now
> > being fully exposed for what it was. Let's start at the top of the
> > rogues' list:
> >
> > Read the full story in The Australian:
> >
> > 'CIA agent's naming led to giant hoax by Bush foes'
> > By Fred Barnes
> > The Weekly Standard, September 15, 2006
> > http://tinyurl.com/o9w42
> >
> > From: Judy Stein
> > Date: Thurs, Nov 3 2005 11:32 am
> > Groups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> > Subject: Joe Wilson's 'Secret' Wife
> >
> > Libby has been indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice by
> an
> > exceptionally thorough, fair, nonpartisan, and patriotic
prosecutor
> > based on very clear evidence, as you know, liar.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/qvkh9

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: