> --- sparaig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > If Debbie became psychotic the very last thing she
> > > needs is a long program! She needs to place her
> > > attention 100% in the relative and not drift off
> > into
> > > some mental laya. Exercise, activity that fully
> > > engages her mind and FOOD.
> > >

> > Who said she was ever psychotic?
>
> I can almost (almost) assure you that she has/had
> symptoms of psychosis, the most common psychological
> disorder from too much TM and TM-siddhis program. In
> fact all the cases of "madness" from TM that I know
> about are experiences of psychosis. Also, you only get
> commited for psychotic symtoms. These can accompany
> severe mood disorders, but I doubt Debbie had that
> diagnosis. What th f*ck is she doing on a long
> program? She's going to relapse again if someone
> doesn't know what they are doing.

Well you had best immediately call the psychiatrists who diagnosed
her, had her under her daily supervision and monitoring, and then
deemed her able to go back to "world" and TMO stuff, and tell them,
that you read an internet chat forum about Debbie and tell them, "your
diagnosis is TOTALY wrong and inappropriate!"

Distance ritam diagnoses are a wonderful thing.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: