--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- sparaig <sparaig@> wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter

> > > into
> > > >

> > > Who said she was ever psychotic?
> >
> > I can almost (almost) assure you that she has/had
> > symptoms of psychosis, the most common psychological
> > disorder from too much TM and TM-siddhis program. In
> > fact all the cases of "madness" from TM that I know
> > about are experiences of psychosis. Also, you only get
> > commited for psychotic symtoms. These can accompany
> > severe mood disorders, but I doubt Debbie had that
> > diagnosis. What th f*ck is she doing on a long
> > program? She's going to relapse again if someone
> > doesn't know what they are doing.
> >

> It'll take at least one more Levi-Butler-type episode to get the TMO
> to institute guidelines.  Probably three or four.

One hears all these stories and yet, I was on an 8 week intesnsive (at least by
today's
standards) rounding course in 1984 with about 50 other people and didn't see
but one
person with ANYHING remotely like what everone says is commonplace.

My guess is that TM teachers in the 60's and 70's were heavy into drugs before
deciding to
become TM teachers. and that THAT is what all the legends spring from:
super-heavy
unstressing of heavy dopers. Detox isn't pretty.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: