(snip)
"I'm  asking for a name and quote from someone who
> says Iraqis aren't evolved  enough to handle
> democracy. I gather you just made that part  up."

It's not a question of evolution,
More of a question of having a democracy,
In a culture of Islam.
Islam is based on subjugation of woman.
So right there, no democracy is possible.
And so many other reasons...
Mr.Bush was influenced by a Russian writer-
Natan Sharansky, Soviet human rights activist and Israeli
politician ...
Anyway, this Russian guy, convinced Mr.Bush, that democracy would be
the answer to everything...
Mr.Bush bought this notion, lock, stock and barrel...
The only problem is, it may be compatible with European and other
systems of religion...or belief system.
But Islam does not allow for free debate.
Beheadings are more the style there.
Therefore,,, democracy does not work, and is incompatible with Islam..
R.G.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: