> > Neither Sparaig nor Judy Stein ever attended TTC.
> >
> > The things they parrot here as if they were Great
> > Cosmic Truths are things that were taught to them
> > by people just like us, who had been trained to
> > lie to them by giving them Pat Answer A (Lie A)
> > whenever a certain subject (Example of Critical
> > Thought A) came up.
> >
> > Because they're the kinds of people who *long* to
> > be told that they know The Truth, they chose to
> > believe everything they were told. The more they
> > believed, the more they thought they knew. Now when
> > former TM teachers suggest that some of the things
> > they were told were NOT the truth, they freak out.
> >
> > It's understandable. Don't take their hostility
> > personally. We are challenging their most cherished
> > fantasies. OF COURSE they're going to hate it -- and
> > us -- when we do so.
>
> Would you have approved them for a TTC?

I approved everyone who ever applied at the
centers I worked at. Several of them were
blackballed by other teachers, for greivous
"sins" like reading off-the-program books,
living together while unmarried, being gay,
etc., but I always thought that the desire
to do something for others should be supported.

I don't know about Sparaig, but it seems clear
that Judy has never *had* that desire to help
others, so I don't think it would ever have
become relevant. All she's ever been interested
in is sucking attention. All she'll EVER be
interested in is sucking attention. It's just
who she is.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: