--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings

<shempmcgurk@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Off.world posted a link to a 4-minute home-made video made by
> 20-
> > > year-old girl in California that is on youtube.
> > >
> > > Well, I'm addicted.  I've seen it now about 10 times and will
go
> back
> > > for more.
> > >
> > > You must see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JbSj9L6YE&NR
> > >

> > Bah, there are plenty of videos of MUCH higher quality out
there.
> Go to
> > http://tinyurl.com/kuppj  which is the "finished work" animation
> forum. Anything with
> > several stars next to it is generally topnotch. For your
> convenience the URL is sorted by
> > reader-rating.
> >
> > On the web, in general, you have things like this which is one
of
> my all time favorites (as
> > well as one of the most popular animations on the web)::
> >
> > Jinai and the Bugrom: LIVE!
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3WK_5qHGPU
> >

> Jeezuz ! !..... Sparegg !!!
>
> I KNOW you are a bright, and intelligent, creative, guy, with SO
> MUCH to offer the world.....
>
> But !!!......
>
> ...A true friend needs to tell you like it is (to help you) ...
>

> ...THAT ! ! !..... has got to be one of the most fvcked up, non
> human, superficial peices of SHITE that has ever been made !
>
> ...And it stars freakin' reprobates with samll
> penises !.....FYUCKK ! !
>
> Are you for real !???
> ....Or are you playin' muthafukin' electirc dildo personage
here?!!!

> I don't believe it.....you are bigger than
> that.....please ! ! .....I NEED it to be so ! ! !
>
> OffWorld

Plus, on second review, it is clearly made by a repressed homosexual
who needs to express violence to women in order to impress them.

Please explain to us that this is not a Freudian expression of
yourself Sparegg. We are sure it is not true.

Gawwd almighty.....scary shit those hubba hubba zoot zoot
videos......makes me want to give up FFL forever if that is the
current zeitgeist. I know it is not.....really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JbSj9L6YE&NR
OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional