--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2006, at 8:00 PM, jyouells2000 wrote:
>
> >> I've heard about this"policy" numerous times.  What I don't understand
> >> is why nobody ever threatened to sue the SOBs.  That's deception, pure
> >> and simple.
> >>
> >> Sal
> >>

> > I used the word 'attorney' in a letter about an ATR credit refund and
> >  it got me blacklisted from courses for around 10 years even though I
> > was a center chairman the whole time. I did get the money national
> > promised me though.
>
> Yep, words like that usually work wonders with people intending to
> deceive.
>
> Sal

Of course, did the Powers That Be at the national level actually pocket the
money
themselves or did they make a hard-nosed business decision based on economic
factors
and the financial state of the TMO and what they thought they could get away
with due to
the good will of most TM teachers? That doesn't excuse what they did, but
explains it in
terms of [what they perceived of as] the higher good, rather than mere greed.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: