> off world beings wrote:
> > coldbluiceman wrote:
> > > Now the "tmo" is in the provebial tiolet.
> > >
> > > What is that? --
> >
> > > a toilet that speaks proverbs?
> >
> > As often the "tmo" does indeed.

> > > Are you fear-mongering....
> >
> > Namaste Off
> > No, it is a fact.
> > That-person which the mind & heart intently and
> > deliberatley focuses upon..takes on
> > some that person's qualities
> > and nature.
> >
> > It is also a fact *not one single person* has attained
> > anything Mahesh has promised.
> > And, in fact there has not been one single
> > historical Divine Personality (Saint)
> > that has propagated any "teaching" remotely
> > even similar to Mahesh's.
> >
> > And, that is why Brahmachari Mahesh
> >(as i said 6 years ago at A.M.T.
> > as Ms. Judy will testify) will die in exile
> > thousands of miles away
> > from his motherland (India),
> > and not one single Vedic Pundit from
> > the Kashi Vidvat Parishad nor any legimate
> > Shankaracharya will adminster the
> > Vedic Funeral Rites for Mahesh.
> > Mahesh is celestial hell-bound on the "fastest means to
> > enlightenment".>>.
>
> Sounds like you are very hate-filled.

Namaste Off_World,
I must politely take exception with your appraisal of my current
emotoinal state.
I am not "hate-filled"...i call it as i see it.

> Enlightened people never talk
> like this.

Most respectfully and in deepest humility..,
there is a great lesson to be learned here.

When I say i am pleased with his final demise..alone and unwanted...
i am not pleased in his *sad situation* of having to lie there in
bed unable to walk or see, and unwanted.

That situation is in a way a benefit to all "tm-ers".
Now those "tm-ers" can plainly see for themselves the reality of his-
(c)onfused (p)ersonal (i)deology and where it has or (has not) left
him.

> Not even civilized people talk like this.

Its not civilized for him to die this way either.

But he choose it!!

If *IN FACT*..
 Lil Mishmashi Brahmacahri Mahesh were the "most-favored disciple"
of Sri Vibhushiit Shankaracharya BrahmanandJi Saraswati Maharaj
then-, ***WHY is  Brahmachari Mahesh not lying on the funeral pyre
at Jyosmutt ashram with Vedic Pundits from the Kashi Vidvat Parishad
chanting the Vedas and performing the prescribed Vedic Funeral Rites
with all the Shankaracharyas of the 4 mutts present?..
.. AND *NOT* lying in a bed in Holland alone?

Whats wrong with this picture?

> Fundamentalist
> fanatics do talk like this.

No but realists do!!