People talk of the low numbers in the domes, but I think 1,200 in the evenings
is a lot. Fairfield is a small town of 9,500 people, so to consistently
maintain
that number, there or thereabouts, is a good achievement.  ( I know there are
many out-ot-towners here but the large majority of the people in the domes
are local.)

I go most mornings and feel better for having done so, more awake to
consciousness, and that lasts during the day.  I think it's a great thing to
have
the domes here. An amazing consciousness resource.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FESTE; this is Very interesting news considering the low levels of
> attendendence in the Domes. One would wonder what news the americans
> could read in the newspapers if National Cohererence was at 2000.
>
> If at any time in history americans should rally for an idea for
> greater good, it is now.
>
> Jai Guru Dev

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional