Welcome to this group, Nenad.  It can be a quarrelsome forum, but
there are many good hearts here and good things shared, too.  Perhaps
you have lurked here for awhile and already know this.

What is your experience with the TMO (Transcendental Meditation
Organization) in Croatia?

Jai Guru Dev

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nenad_kuzmanovic"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am the new member of this group. I am fom Pula, Croatia, on the
> opposite side of Venice on the Adriatic sea. I am 50 and I am working
> in the high school as math professor. I am siddha for more then ten
> years. Hello to everyone. Jai Guru Dev Nenad

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: