>  "Mike Hutchinson" wrote:
> ColdBlueIce,  you come accross as so arrogant

Namaste Sir Mike Ji
I must politely take excetion with your comment regarding,-
"you come accross as so arrogant".

Simply because Vaj Ji posted spurious claims regarding a "Goddess"
that simply can't be found.
And i simply inquired where his information could be found.
And then Vaj Ji claims that this *Unfound Goddess* is some how
involved in a cult that Adi Shankara founded, and is allegdly
practised in Adi Shankar's mutts.

And, then Vaj Ji confused Buddhist / "tantra" contemplation
practises of staring at "yantras" / mandalas with the Bhakti of Devi
Tripurasundari at Kanchi Mutt.
So i politely informed VajJi of the facts...
The two- Sri Chakra and "sri yantra" are not inter-related as in the
way Vaj Ji has suggested.

Then i was kind enough to politely inform Vaj ji where he may find a
living disciple (108 Swami Vishva HiteshJi Maharaj) of Sri Swami
BrahmanandJi Sarasawti (refered here at ffl as "Guru Dev).

> I don't think you would
> be privy to any inner teachings,

Most respectfully Sir Mike, there are no "inner teachings" anywhere.
So i don't think the 3 of us.., you & me and Vaj Ji would be "privy"
to them.., as they simply don't exist.

i am guessing here but the *Mistaken Subject* VajJi is *attempting*
to write of is(i think)- *Guru Kripa*(or grace of the GuruJi).

Often times called "inner teachings" by us confused westerners.

Perhaps is was some of the first 19th century westerners that
visited Ramakrishna Paramahan's ashram that recieved
his "blessing"/Kripa that coined the term "inner teachings". Fro
example Annie Beasant and her Theosphy "teaching".

Or, maybe it was some westerners trying to make $$$.$$ off an non-
existant concept.

The Guru Kripa is not an "inner teaching".

The process of Devotion/Bhakti is started by the *personal*
Kripa/grace of a true GuruJi(as Ramakrishna Paramahans and Sri
BrahmanandJi was).

The practise of Bhakti is *the same everywhere in India* the only
difference is the chosen from of- "Ishta Devata" or Sakar Brahma or
Divien Personal Form of God.

The Bhakti is- Puja(Arti) and Homage(prayer) and RoopDhyana
(Heartfelt loving-rememberance of Divine Personal Form of God as i
said before.

For Sri Adi Shankar it was Govinda(Sri Krishna) that is whay He
composed 'Bhajo Govindam' (if you don't believe me the *google* it).

In the Kanchi mutt it is Devi Tripurasundari.
For Sri Ramakrishna Paramahans it was Devi Kali.

For Sri Swami BrahmanandJi Saraswati its was- ??.. i asked and i was
told it was a devotional secret.
But from other eyewitness accounts that attended His satsangs it was
said-, "He was once sighted silently mouthing "Om Namah Shiviya"
that according to Paul Mason (PremanandJi) who has intvestigated the
matter. Now "Om Namah Shiviya" is as you are no doubt aware related
to worship to God Shiva.

Now if Vaj Ji(or you) wants to find a true GuruJi and recieve His
grace/Kripa who btw is said to have Sri BrahmanandJi's praksha(Light)
then i may politely suggest finding 108 Swami Vishva HiteshJi
Maharaj in Corona, New York.

All the Best
Pranams
Stephen Perino