> I know that more people died at Columbine and at Oklahoma City but
> what happened at the Amish school sickens me much, much more.
> It was, simply, horrific and it makes me ill just thinking about it.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> > Amish prepare to bury shooting victims
> > By MICHAEL RUBINKAM, Associated Press Writer
> > As the Amish prepared to bury four young victims of a horrific
> > school shooting, they asked to be allowed to do so in private.

In the UK, we have our nutters, and we have some people
who are psychologically disturbed. The difference is that
they don't have guns. What has to happen to persuede those
in the southern states that they could be safer without
guns than with them?
Uns.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional